Friday 11 January 2013

Tagged!

Yay :)
I am happy because apparently people actually read my ramblings. I feel so honored. So ... I got tagged for the Weirdest Things meme by the author of A Mirror Made of Words. And I know that I practically just posted an essay before, and I’m probably clogging up the inboxes of anyone who has opted to receive my posts by email, but it looked pretty fun so I decided to do it RIGHT NOW because I have no life :3
So ... now you all get to learn weird things about me

 What do you think the weirdest colour is?
Hmm... this one took some thought. Probably red .... because people have so many different interpretations of it. I mean, it can represent both love and anger …. ???? Am I the only one who finds that slightly strange? Also, it’s kinds a scary colour, because not only do bulls charge at it, in movies where people have to diffuse bombs, they’re always meant to cut the red wire … but they can never remember if it’s the right one. Also stop signs are red.
And now I’m rambling. I should probably stop doing that.

 What is the weirdest TV show/movie you have ever seen?
Dirt Girl world. It is the scariest TV show in existence. My little sister watches it, and I don’t see how it doesn’t bloody scare her half to death. All the weird little people have eyebrows that move independently of their other facial expressions and they spend their time talking to creepy bugs. It scares me so much.
What is the weirdest food you have ever tried?
I really don’t eat that much weird stuff, but the weirdest food I have ever seen anyone eat was when I was in a restaurant with my dad and he ordered octopus.
And that is what he got. An entire octopus on a plate. It was small, admittedly, but still a whole octopus. Tentacles and all. He tried to get me to eat some, as this was before my vegetarianism began, but I was not up for it.
So I know technically I didn’t eat it but still. Actually, the weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten was Spam, which I probably could have said at the start, but hey, my train of thought operates differently to the norm.

 What is the weirdest drink you have ever tried?
Dr Pepper. I got one of my cousins to buy me some when he was in America, because that’s what book characters who live there always seem to drink. It was a really bizarre taste. As in, I took one sip and almost died. I don’t understand how this company is still in business. You people all have issues.

Who is your weirdest friend?
Oooohhh let’s look through my extensive list of my …. what? Three friends? Um, well really it depends what you define weird as. I mean, I’m most people’s definition of weird, but to me that’s normal, so all of my friends are really normal. But if we’re going for labels here, then sure, I can do that. My weirdest friend is Nicki Minaj. Sure, I don’t actually know her, but if I did then she would definitely be the most qualified person for this question, so yeah, let’s just leave it at that.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen on the internet?
Weirdest thing I’ve seen on the internet? Hmmm. That lady who is deathly afraid of owls. She does macramé and all these kids come in and make macramé owls, and she has a total freak-out about it, so then she smashes all her plates and throws a table and knocks down a wall. It’s pretty funny, but weird to about the tenth power…
What is the weirdest thing your pet has ever done?
Well *takes deep breath* I used to own a carpet python (I know, just your average everyday pet, right?) and one night after I’d fallen asleep (I was eight at the time) my mum came in to check on Augustus (the python). Upon discovering that he wasn’t in his cage, instead of panicking and calling whoever it is you call to come catch snakes for you, as would be the sane option, her solution was to put a towel across the bottom of the door so he couldn’t crawl out. Then she left me in the room with the snake (yeah good one mum). So in the morning when I woke up, there was a large snake in bed with me, with it’s head resting on my pillow. Luckily, it had decided not to eat me because it had found my panda pillow pet first (poor Clementine, may she rest in peace) and it was happily digesting that.
So yeah, basically a panda pillow pet saved my life.
Now that went off topic just a little.

What is the weirdest book you have ever read?
Hard one there. I read lots of weird stuff. Ummm I don’t think manga was originally intended to be part of this, but I’m going to make it that it is, because the weirdest thing I can ever remember reading is a manga called Peach Fuzz about a hamster.
I was really bored so I just clicked on the mangareader link to give me a random manga and it did.
Can’t say I’ve done that again, nor am I planning on it.
There are some weird manga out there.
Like, seriously.

 What is the weirdest blog you follow?
I don’t follow blogs. I probably should. It’d give me something else to do with my time, I guess.

 I know I’m now meant to tag at least three other people in this, but I kinda can’t ‘cause as I said before I don’t follow any blogs and I don’t even know anyone who blogs so yeah …..
o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment