Thursday 15 November 2012

Lizzie Bennet Diaries vs. Actual Classics


21st of September

well, see, I wanted to watch the Lizzie Bennet diaries. But I decided that before that, I should probably actually read Pride and Predjudice. So…. I did. Then I watched the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, which were absolutely amazing. Hank and John, you make me laugh so much. Except John also make me cry. Like in ‘The Fault in Our Stars.’ Oh, funny story. I started reading Stars the morning I was on a 4 hour plane flight. I wasn’t aware of how incredibly sad it was going to be, bcause I had only read the happy bits. I didn’t want to put it down, it was so amazing, so I kept reading it on the flight. Halway through I got to the end, and absolutely broke down, like, tears streaming down my face and everything. I don’t usually cry, but I was so depressed, and there was this poor 30 year old lady sitting next to me, who was like ‘Are you okay darling?’

But off topic. So, I finished LBD, and all was happy. Except for the fact that I am now in love with Classics. Which is even less socially acceptable than spending your weekends playing Starwars The Force Unleashed:II. Oh Starwars! FTL THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE MOVIES!!! Made by Disney, admittedly, but still.

Haha, tangent again. Short attention span? I think not.

But, as I was saying, the Classics. They are amazing. Except for Wuthering Heights. I want to punch everyone. But Jane Eyre!!! Mr Rochester!!! Beautiful. Just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment